As the weather starts heating up, sweet cravings start kicking in! Enjoy your hot days with a HEALTHY frozen treat!
1 lb. fresh mango
2 cups real pineapple juice (avoid anything with added sugar!)
Small handful of mint leaf
3 large kiwis, sliced
2 large dragon fruits or pitaya, sliced
50 drops of Procana CBD Complete
Place frozen mango, pineapple juice, CBD oil and mint in blender and process until smooth. Fill each popsicle mold ¾ of the way. Insert and layer in sliced kiwis and dragon fruit. (*Try layering in more fruits likes berries and peaches!)
Transfer popsicle to a freezer and let set, about 4-6 hours.
Remove from freezer and run hot water around it for 2-3 seconds, or until popsicles easily release.
Benefits of Ingredients:
- Mango is packed with nutrients and high in anti-oxidants.
- Pineapple juice is a major dietary source of bromelain, a mixture of enzymes used for nasal swelling and inflammation, osteoarthritis, poor digestion, and muscle soreness. Topical bromelain can also be used for wounds and burns.
- Mint is rich in nutrients and can improve digestion and reduce stress.
- Kiwis are a good source of vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin E, folate, and potassium. They also have a lot of antioxidants and fiber.
- Dragon fruit, also known as pitaya, is a good source of vitamin C, B1, B2, and B3, and are rich in minerals including calcium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus. They are also a good source of fiber, protein and omega essential fatty acids.
- Procana CBD Complete Dropper contains CBD and Extra Virgin Oil Olive. Extra Virgin Olive Oil contains antibacterial and antioxidant properties. CBD is an anti-oxidant with anti-inflammatory benefits!
Did you make these popsicles? Let us know in the comments below!